All basic grooms include:
• Warm water bath with all natural and biodegraedable shampoo
• Nail trimming and ear cleaning
• Brush out and a neaten all over (pads and sanitary trim)
• Additional charges may apply for breed-specific trim or de-matting
Breed specific trims are an additional $10-40, depending on groom.
Prices below are estimates on that reflect pets being groomed on a regular basis which is from 1 to 6 weeks, depending on breed/coat. Aggressive or hard-to-control dogs, geriatric animals, or pets not on a regular grooming schedule will be charged accordingly, as will dogs with matted coats and/or burrs. Minimum Service Call is $75.00.
• Small (under 20 lbs) $75 - $90
Bichon Frise, Dachshund, Shih-tzu, Toy Poodle, Maltese, Short-Legged Terriers, Pomeranian
• Medium (20 - 40 lbs) $80 - $110
English Cocker, American Cocker, Miniature Poodle, Cockapoo, Long-Legged Terriers, Schnauzer, Shetland, Sheepdog
• Large (over 40 lbs) $95 - $120
Golden Retriever, Portuguese Water Dog, Springer Spaniel, Setter, Bernese Mountain Dog, Newfoundland, Akita
• Medium to Large Shorthaired $80 - $110
Labrador, Boxer, Rottweiler, Dalmatian, German Shepherd
• Doodles and Poodles (Medium to Standard Size): $95 - $110 bath and brush out, $120-$150 haircut.
De-matting: $25/additional per 15-minute interval. Must be kept on a 6-week schedule or less.
Doodles kept with long hair must be on a 1-3 week schedule and be maintained in between with proper brushing.
• Mixed breeds are charged the average of the two rates
• De-matting: add $25.00 per 15-minute interval if de-matting takes longer than normal brush out
• Nail filing: add $10.00 - $15.00
• Brush teeth and breath freshener: add $8.00
• De-skunking treatment: add $25.00 - $35.00
• Prices 50% higher for emergency service